Platinum Package

Course content

1 - What Is Forex?

1 - Tools and apps you need

2 - Downloading MT4 and setting up TradingView desktop

3 - Getting started on your phone

1 - Support and Resistance

2 - Key levels vs Keyzones

3 - Uptrend vs Down trend

4 - How to draw trendlines

5 - Determining Highs and Lows

6 - Marking up highs and lows entry

7 - Market Patterns

8 - Identifying M's and W's

1 - Moving averages

2 - Using Fibonacci during trends

3 - Data release and news

1 - Candle Sticks

2 - Market Orders

3 - Understanding Currency Pairs

4 - Bullish vs Bearish Trends

1 - Break and Retest

2 - Break and Retest part 2

3 - Bull flag vs bear flag

4 - Trading the Trend while using Channel

5 - Trade with a confluence plan

1 - Imbalance and Midgation

2 - Order Blocks

3 - Putting it all together

1 - Entries and Take Profits

2 - Risk Managment

3 - Scaling your account

1 - Psychology : outro

Minor Set Back For Major Come Back #Forex

US30 Chart Break Down on how I caught 3k pips in 1hr #Forex #PipCatchers

How to make $1,700 dollars in a day off Forex Signals #PipCatchers1k

291 PIPS Caught on Nas100 Live Zoom Webinar

How to become a elite trader in the Forex Markets

7/25/21

From 0 To 6Figures Forex Trading Stragety

How to make 5k a day with PipCatchers Trading Academy #Forex #Trading

8/22/21 Zoom Webinar

8/30/2021 Zoom Webinar

Zoom Webinar 9/5/2021

Best Forex Strategy To Be A Consistent Trader

How to make Millions with Forex Trading Step By Step Market Structure Analysis

Hard work beats talent #FOREX #PIPCATCHERS1K

US30 Chart Break down #1kday #Forex #PipCatchers

Zoom Webinar 10/24/2021

90% of trader quit the other 10% thrive on to become successful. Stay consistent and don't rush it

New Month New Opportunity

Best Forex Trading Academy - 11/21/21 Chart Break Down #XAUUSD #US30 #GBPUSD #GBPJPY

Forex Trading Can Change Your Life #FinanicalFreedom #Millionaire #Status

6/30/21 Zoom Webinar

6/30/21 Zoom Webinar

5 Steps Before Every Forex Trade to make 1k or more

PipCatcher 1k Training Session

130 pips off the 5minute Time Frame. #Forex #Trading #Education #Market Structure

6:13:2021. Mind over Market

Become a elite trader after watching this! #Forex #Trading #Academy

Become a elite trader after watching this! #Forex #Trading #Academy

6:2:21 Zoom Webinar

MUST WATCH * Pipcatchers1k Video

4:29:2021 Zoom webinar

RUN THE PLAY w4

BEST CRYPTOCURRENCY / FOREX TRADING STRATEGY TO MAKE 6 FIGURES OR MORE